Today's theme was -personal space-

I was in Goodwill. I grabbed a cart,and headed to the purses. this woman came right up behind me and stood about a foot away. I felt uncomfortable,so I moved. She moves too,right back up next to me. SIGH.. I next went over by the jeans. The same woman comes up the aisle from the opposite direction,and shoves my cart out of her way,and start rummaging through the racks. I was leaning on the cart at the time! I gave her a dirty look,but she didn't even glance my way. I had to back out of the aisle. I had to keep an eye out for her as I shopped. The next ones were a couple that took over the aisle with the knickknacks. They parked their cart in the middle,and each were at opposite ends. A discreet "excuse me" got no response. Apparently it was asshole day.
So,how is your day going so far?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That lady was me btw. I was smelling your hair and stealing the clothes in your size.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Baby is grumpy pants
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Stuff like that drives me crazy!
    My day is off to a slow start. I dropped the kids off at school, came home and took a shower. I am cycling out all the winter clothes for spring clothes, so I'm doing laundry and closet sorting. Right now I'm sitting with a bowl of oatmeal, and then I'm going to go dry my hair and go to Kohls. Later when I pick the kids up, I want to cut their hair.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• So is mine, Staci. My 7 year old has been miserable for the last week.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I had that issue with other drivers today, they wouldn't go away.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• OMG I would have "accidentally" elbowed her in the ribs.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Better then yours it sounds like. So far no big problems so far.

Answer by louise2 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I can't standrude people. They should be shot on sight.

Okay, nobodytake that as a a terrorist threat, I was just kidding. Well, mostly.

I'm sitting here in a funk for no reason I can figure out. Don't want to work, don't want to try and figure out anything to fix for dinner, just want to crawl back in bed. My sinus headache isn't helping.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Ugh, people.... At my Goodwill, they remind me of animals hunting for prey... Yuck!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Lol. Do we need to start a "People of Goodwill"? My day is pretty shitty, thanks for asking. Nothing bad has happened, just not in a good mood and having one of those days where I feel like picking up and moving our life somewhere else.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2013