Pregnancy test question?!?!?

I was suppose to start my period yesterday (3/20/2012) and did not. I still have not started my period, but I am having crampy like pains in my lower stomach, not bad, very mild, just enough to where I notice that I am having some kind of cramps. My boobs are a little sore, they have been sore off and on for the past couple of days, but my nipples have been sore the past couple of days aswell.

I have take 3 test already (because I hate waiting, even though I know I need too lol) and as I watched the results go through I THOUGHT I saw the line going down to make a plus (which means pregnant) but I had to hold it up to a light to see it because it was so faint ( I am pretty sure it was there and that I was not imaging things.) But as time went by, not sure how long a couple hours, I went to throw the tests away and I noticed that the line going down to make a plus was darker and I could see it without holding it up to a light.

Not really sure what this means or what to do next... I am not asking for someone to tell me I am pregnant, I am just simply asking if any mother has gone through something like this and could tell me something that might help.

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait and test in a few days if you don't get your period?!?!?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• The tests aren't accurate after a few minutes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I know they are not accurate after 10 minutes, but it is the fact that I swear I saw a positive line there, and it just seems like after a while it got darker... is that normal? or the evap line that is just on where the positive line is?

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• might be too early to test
    wait test again

BUT
    if your nipples have never been sore before before period
    i am guessing pregnant

and i will take... boy, 8 lbs, 3 ozs, 21 inches long

congrates
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• sore boobs can be period coming
    but sore nipples?
    unless you had rough foreplay with the nips... i say pregnant

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• My boobs have hurt before I start my period ( every now and then not every time) so that is normal for me, but its the nipples that worry me. TMI rough foreplay could be a reason, but the last time is was rough was about a week ago and they were sore the next day but then then they felt fine, and then starting hurting again. I dont know it is weird, there are days where they are really sore and then there are days where they are sore but not as bad. It is not a consistant pain, the pain varies.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• From my experiences, even the faintest line means BFP.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Wait a week and test again. Good luck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Start taking pre-natals if you are TTC
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• The thing that I am confused about is, I thought that pregnancy tests are suppose to be accurate after you have already missed your period. So when I get a VERY light positive, and then test again to be sure a couple hours later and I get a negative. I am so confused on what to think. and expecially the symptoms that I am feeling. Because these MINOR crampy like feelings are starting to get annoying haha
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2013