FedEX sucks

Why is it that I can order something from Amazon and receive it via USPS or UPS within 5 days from time of order,but I order from Old Navy and FedEX takes 6-9 days to ship it once it's in transit?
I think Paxy's monkeys are working there,lol
It's just a bubble envelope with 6 shirts in it. You'd think they're shipping me an elephant or something...
it's in Kansas now,and the tracker says delivery date of the 25th. It started out in Arizona on Monday.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• FedEx really does suck!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• FedEx is not and actual company. It's a conglomerate of independent contractors. Each delivery driver is 100% responsible for the maintenance of their own vehicle. FedEx will also only deliver their stuff ON the day they estimate, not before. If they Say Delivery on March 31st, and your package gets to the delivery center that delivers to you on March 20th, they will hold it there until March 31st before delivering it.

FedEx is crap, and that's not just because my husband works for UPS. I've talked to FedEx employees and they say the same thing.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I ship a lot of stuff out for Ebay and I almost always use the Post Office. I've found that their delivery time is way quicker then anyone else's unless I want to send overnight which most things people don't want THAT bad. I know the running jokes on the Post Office but it's been way better then UPS or Fedx
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I never use FedX unless I absolutely have to. They give snail mail a whole new meaning.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Depends on were they are shipping the item.

Answer by louise2 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Apparently Kansas and Wisconsin are a million miles apart

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• So far it's going to one depot between midnight and 5 am,and sitting there for 18-24 hrs
    I got something from ENGLAND in 3 days once via UPS. WTF Fedex??

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2013