any wifeswap fan out there?

ok so theres a wifeswap marathon on today. i like to whatch this show to see how other people live. some of these family though really make you go WTF? lol. what does everyone else thing a/b this show? would you ever go on it yourself?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 12:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like to watch. It makes me feel kinda normal. Sometimes I think those people have to be acting. I don't know if I would go on the show or not. I know I have a good life I don't really need someone else to criticize it for me. It would depend on if there was any money involved or anything like that.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Haha! I admit it I like this show, shhhhh don't tell anybody lol.

I don't know if I would ever go on it, though. There are some abnormal people out there and I just don't think I could handle it.
    Anonymous

• watchin it right now
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i love it and id love to go on that show bc my SO is really lazy so id get some super nice super hyper dad who did all my work for me
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 12:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• what is worng with some of these people? treating there kids like this? for shame!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• watching it too!! while unpacking from moving. these people are always so extreme, it's great.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I LOVE wife swap (though in our area Dish Network no longer gets ABC). I like seeing how others live lol. Some of it is just insane. I could not do it because I would be afraid I would get put into a crazy household like the one with the family who only ate raw foods and such, and even ate ONLY raw meat lol. No way, not for me. But I love watching it! I watch the repeats and older episodes on the other channels now.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• lol true true- me personally i would never go on it. i don't think 1) i could handle some of these crazy ass ppl. and 2) i dont think me husband could-we r still in that begining stage of marriage where we want to be around each other 24/7. but it is nice to have the reassurance that we are a "normal" family..and yes we cook all our foods,lol
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish it was on every night : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I feel sooo much better about my life after I watch a show LOL.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 1:40 AM on Feb. 17, 2009