How often do you do it ...? adult content

how often do you and your loved one have sex?

do u have set times or dates for it or are u still spur of the moment?

whats the longest you have gone in a relationship and was it his choice? your choice? or a mutual thing?

i feel like its been forever since i was honestly happy in the bedroom. The sex itself is great just doesnt happen as often as it once did. Im not looking to go back to the 7 times a week we were once at.. but 1-2 times a month MAYBE isnt what i want either..

there have been cases where we have gone a couple months without it..
and recently since i was recently prego and then had baby we went 3 1/2 months..
Dh was all over me and then five days ago we did the deed. ever since he seems not even remotly interested in doing it again! i have brought it up and mentioned it over and over but nothing.. he isnt feeling it.

today he came home to bring kids to dr with me.. afterwards all the kdis were asleep and down for nap and i mentioned it and be kinda brushed it off, gave me a kiss and i was like "dont you want to?" and he responded kinda with a sigh and said "well what time is it? i need to get back to work"

i told him to forget it. i dont want rushed pity sex. :( left me feeling a little confused and hurt.

any of you deal with this ever? i feel like its normally the women turning the guys down..

im posting this anon just because i dont need my stalker to pass this around my neighborhood...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• When the kids are not awake. You need to really sit down and have a talk with him about it. Just be honest. I would tell my DH, "If you do not give me some more often, I am going to rape you in your sleep". I would make it clear, he is not giving me enough.

Answer by louise2 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Here's your problem- you're ASKING for it. You might as well be asking him to change the oil in the car or clean the gutters. It sounds just like every other menial task you "nag" him about.

Don't ask- TAKE IT. Give him a deep passionate kiss, drag him to the bedroom while unbuttoning his shirt and do not speak a word! If you are going to say anything, say something like "That was fun the other night... I want more."
    Ask him what his fantasies are. What are those sure fire moves you have that get him going every time? You know they're still in there, you've just got to get out of mommy mode, and wake up that inner sex kitten.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• I am definitely the more "aggressive" one in that department, but lately, with our work schedules, we are pretty limited to the weekends. He leaves for work the second I get home, and doesn't get home until 2 or 3 in the morning. When I have to be up at 6:30 to go to work, I'm not waiting up that late. Kind of sad, though, because we used to be every day at least one time.

The longest we have gone was almost a year while I was pregnant (high risk, no sex), and then my recovery time afterward.

I wouldn't be too offended by it, because people go through phases...but I would bring it up and let him know you want more sex!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Maybe wear some more lingerie?
    Anonymous

• i just feel like there is no time for that these days.. if the kids are asleep all at the same time and its not horribly late we need to make it happen fast. we arent alone very often.. and when we are its not for very long
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• i kinda feel like when we do have sex, he gets it out of his system (no pun intended) and then he is good for another few weeks..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• We seem to average a few times a week, which isn't quite enough for my boyfriend, but it's too much for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Well, lately it has been once every 4-5 weeks. I would like it a little more often, but definitely not every day. He has been working evenings for a friend and I go to bed shortly after the kiddos. He is even up until about 730 or 800 a.m. when I have to get up with the kids. I certainly don't want to start my day like that, but like it to finish it off. LOL

The longest we have gone with out is between 6 and 7 mos. It was REALLY REALLY hard. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• We do it when we feel like it. Sometimes it's a lot, sometimes not much. When he's working his ass off and exhausted, he really needs sleep more.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Honestly, if not for the TV habit, we'd go to bed earlier and not be too tired when we get to bed to have sex. We used to do it every other day. Now we have another baby on the way, we are always so busy, so now it's maybe every other week.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2013