Are there good natual hair loss remedies I can try

I been experiencing lots of hair loss. And I wanted to ask if anyone has a good natural remedy they have tried to stop hair loss and help with new hair growth.

bluna3

Asked by bluna3 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2013 in Health

• If your hair is falling out, don't screw around; go see a doctor, before you end up hairless.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• First find out why it's happening. Maybe a medication you are taking such as a BP med, did you recently have a baby or a possible thyroid issue. Get blood work done & see why.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2013

• Certain essential oils can help with hair loss, message me for more info!!
    AromaDrops33

Answer by AromaDrops33 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• No doubt, women that experience hair loss have been looking for the best treatment to cure it. There are plenty of topical treatments available nowadays in which some work some don't, depending on the actual cause of the hair loss.

So for good hair loss treatments, you have to look at some success stories on reliable sites. Examples of one such site is Forhair where you can read up some articles by expert surgeons, hair help discussion forums or communities and find out how they can help re-grow your hair.
    luisdodson

Answer by luisdodson at 3:40 AM on Jun. 18, 2013