Women cheaters.

For those of you that come on here, looking for acceptance after you cheated, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? Why would other women feel sorry for you, comfort you, tell you it isn't your fault? You cheated. You are wrong. And no, you don't deserve to be babied about it. Some women cheaters come on here acting all innocent. Why come on here looking for acceptance? It's just gross, cheating. I can only imagine what little infections you take home with you. And for those that have children??? Your kids deserve better then that. And yes, kids do have something to do with it. Your kids deserve to have parents that love each other.

Buffie95

Asked by Buffie95 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Did I miss something?

Is someone defending adultery here?

(Man, I miss EVERYTHING.)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Amen...I agree fully. Cheating is horrible, inconsiderate, ignorant etc... I am so glad to see someone else who feels the same as I do..
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Wow, you said what I was thinking. I honestly think there should be classes in high school that help you develop boundaries in relationships and how to be emotionally healthy. Better yet, why aren't parents setting good examples for their children, so they know what is emotionally healthy.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No, noone is defending it. I answered a post by someone that had a theesome at her husbands request. And her post really disgusted me. Then there was one from someone who 'went south' on her neighbor. That kind of thing gets to me. How they come on here looking for acceptance. Ain't gonna happen. There are a few responses by women that 'have been there'. But not much. I think it's disgusting to cheat, and worse to think it's ok. So many people don't think about what that does to thier kids. Kids are part of a family, they know more then we think. It's not fair to them. What's worse is there is nothing they can do about a cheating parent. I think that when someone cheats, and has kids, they don't care what it does to the kids, like THEY don't matter. It's sick. Some people are just sick.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I wonder just how long it will be until someone answers anon. I'm sure it's coming...
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Well, my BFF and his wife are now swingers.

And I gotta tell you - I'm pretty open minded.

But that shocked the CRAP out of me.

I didn't think it would change my perception of him - and it did.

And I know that "the lifestyle' is mutual, safe, whatever, blah blah blah....but it's just weird. And with a kid - holy crow.

I stil adore him and cherish his friendship but it's changed. It's just a little bit ooky now.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no anon here i agree ive told my SO so many times if you want it to be over just tell me it will hurt alot less than u finding some one else and my DD has been thru enough w/ her father and i splitting i can accept you dont think its working out i cant accept i wasnt good enough so you found a new peice
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 1:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS DEFENDED ADULTERY HERE. MOST OF WHAT I HAVE READ ABOUT CHEATERS HAS BEEN HOW THEY REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND WISHING THEY HADNT DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, I DO THINK SELF CONTROL. IS THE POINT HERE AND HOW TO LEARN TO USE IT AT THE RIGHT TIME. AND EVERONE MAKES A MISTAKE. ALSO IF SOMEONE IS TRULY SORRY THEN THEY NEED TO B ABLE TO SAY SAY SO.
    EVEN THOUGH THAT MAY B THE CASE I DONT BELIEVE I HAVE READ ANYONE SUPPORT ANOTHER WHO CHEATS EVEN IF THEY R SORRY. IF THEY ARE REGRETING IT, AND THEY LEARN THAT THEY WERE WRONG THEY SHOULD B ABLE TO SAY SO. THAT IS NOT FORGIVING OR CONDONING CHEATING. ITS SUPORTING THE FACT THEY WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM A MISTAKE WE HAVE MADE. DEVELOP THOSE BOUNDRIES THAT R A PART OF A MATURE LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP THE PP MENTIONS. NO ONE IS PERFECT.
    THIS IS IMHO, I AM NOT SUPPORTING CHEATING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WITH MY COMMENT~~JUST TO B ABSOLUTELY CLEAR
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I agree.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Y R SOME SO CONCERNED ABOUT ANSWERING ANON/?? I DONT C THE POINT OF BEING CONCERNED. IF SOMEONE FEELS THEY NEED TO THEN SO WHAT. IF I HAVE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY I WANT TO SIGN MY NAME. WHAT IS THE POINT OF TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE FEEL BAD BECAUE THEY R NOT READY TO DO SO. I SAY TO EACH HER OWN AND WHEN SHE IS READY SHE WLL SIGN HER NAME.
    BUT I AM CURIOUS, Y DOES IT BOTHER U SO MUCH?
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009