Im getting mad!!

I start working out a week ago. I do about 2 hours of zumba, with breaks. And I do crunches. I also stopped eating fast food, and drinking diet coke. I eat stuff like apples, salad, etc. except today, I ate fast food, but I worked out afterwards. I'm so taking burn fat pills!!

My stomach seemed to slim down a bit. And my waist was 31 inches around. Now I'm at 29 inches!! But I'm so mad because my love handles look WORSE then before I started working out!!! They seem to stick out more. I don't know if its from stomach sliming down, or what?

Help. Please.
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorry if some of the stuff I said made no sense.
    Darn iPhone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• It's probably because your stomach is smaller. That would be my guess.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Drink large glass of water at least three times a day. Lie on your side and do legs lifts. That might help.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 3:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• My arms are still fat also!!!! Grrrrr.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• It's been a week! These things take time, you don't go from overweight to looking great in a week. Give it time.

Answer by missanc at 5:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Do circuit training it helps burn fat faster. I use Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones.
    singlemom416

Answer by singlemom416 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Try doing the supine bicycle. Lay on your back with your hand behind your head. Lift your legs up so your hips and knees form 90 degree angles. Then start riding a pretend bike in the air and try to touch opposite elbows to knees.

Sit ups and crunches are great for one area of your abs, but they don't cover ALL the areas. I forget all the actual muscle groups. You need to work ALL the groups to lose all the pudgy places.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Hun, it has bee ONE week. This is going to take time and unfortunately, zumba is just the cardio part. You are going to need to work on all areas for toning as well. *which you sound like you are doing a bit of- but toning takes time. You have lost inches already and in one week! That's great.
    It took me a few months to see any inches come off- even though the scale went down.
    Make sure you are drinking water, AND eating enough. Apples and salad are not going to cut it -especially if you are working out that much.

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• *and please lose the pills- they are a waste of money and not good for you
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I agree... it's been ONE week! A body transformation takes TIME! Be patient, persistent and keep pushing yourself. And yes, ditch the diet pills - they won't do you any good in the long run. Just keep at it and the change you are going for will come.
    Patience
    Persistence
    Push Yourself!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2013