Could I be pregnant? Help plzz :(

Okay here is what's happening!!
I cramped like I was about to start my period about a week ago and I really thought it was coming at any minute but NOTHING!! Then about 3 days ago I went to the bathroom and I had a dark red spot on my panties. I thought I started but then it completely stopped. Well yesterday I spotted a little but of dark brown and then nothing all day. I have been having period like cramps on and off for the past week but idk what to think. Ill get a test as soon as I can but plz let me know your experiences with this!! Thank you!! :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I start my period every month on the 20th. I'm 2 days late. No signs of it, and my period chin pimple isn't showing. What do you think. Am I pregnant.

Ps. I haven't had sex in 6 months.

PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 5:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Well if you haven't had sex I'm pretty sure that's impossible to be pregnant boo lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Yes pee on the stick. It is possible. If it shows negative, I would give your dr. a call
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Could be. Or could be stressed about not getting period. Nobody will know until you test. They sell them at the dollar store if cost is an issue.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• maybe
    are you ever irregular like this?
    if not and had some sex with no birth control, or birth control not is not high %
    then very possible you are pregnant and this is implantation bleed
    pee on a stick

i am guessing pregnant
    put me down for boy, 8 lbs, 3oz, 21 inches
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• OP youre an idiot.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Time will tell.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• That happens to me all the time and it still ends up being my period. Just wait a while. It'll come heavy flow before you know it. You're not pregnant you're stressed out over wondering if you're pregnant and that's delaying your period. Relax!
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 1:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• BTW Periods are not always on time!
    uwmilf

• Well guys went to the store today and got 3 test and they were all POSITIVE!!! My husband and I are very excited :) thx for the help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2013