Ladies, what do you have plan for Easter?

I bought my kids bikes so i am going to hide them and do a scavenger hunt. Hide hints inside plastic eggs.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Holidays

• going to dh's cousin's for the family thing we do every year on the saturday before, then that night taking the kids to a glow in the dark egg hunt at the church. sunday, going to church and to my mom's
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Easter for us is a Holyday and we will hve an Easter egg hunt but it is very small about 2 dozen eggs and then only if te parents are not doing it. We have Mass an a nice Lamb dinner
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:58 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• We have a huge egg hunt on our church's property this Sat. On Easter we go to church then to my mom's for lunch and an egg hunt with the cousins (all 13 grandchildren will be there and my mom hands out "prizes" - everybody gets one)

Answer by missanc at 11:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Nothing. I think there is some kind of egg hunt this weekend from our HOA. I don't really want to go to that. My kids are a little old for that I think. When do you stop doing egg hunts for your kids? I'm sure mine will be disappointed if we don't at least do it at home. Funny little traditions.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Nothing. I bought the granddaughters each a lava lamp... that's about all we do.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I think this year I'm going to hide a couple with a little note inside with a chore on it for them to do. LOL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• i didn't go crazy with easter gifts this year. everyone is getting a small basket with a chocolate bunny, some candy filled eggs (special ones that only the easter bunny brings) and one personal gift each. (new wii game for oldest, mobigo game for youngest & outfit for middle) and then we will have an easter egg hunt around the house. probably go to my parent's for a BBQ.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I'll probably get each teen a choco bunny and maybe a 20 dollar bill- but that will be about it
    I'm going to a pajama /zumba party the night before though- that should be fun!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Probably do the egg "hunt" thing with my son. Dye some eggs. Hide a basket. Easter brunch with my parents. The ushe.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Not much, just hanging around the house. We usually have a nice dinner on Sundays anyway. And I will get some goodies for the kids in an Easter Basket. Not going overboard this year on the goodies either.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2013