kinda odd question

My nippple itches and I have no idea what I can put on it to soothe it. Any ideas? It doesn't look red or like there is any kind of yeast infection. It looks more like dry skin but lotion isn't working! Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Health

• Try a lotion for dry skin like Eucerin, Vaseline Cocoa Butter or even vaseline mixed with lotion.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Maybe try a breastfeeding cream like the one from lanisoh. It might help since it is made for that area.
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean the other day we (my dh and I) went out to eat and all of a sudden I had this really bad itch on my tit next to the nipple I just kept scratching it (discreetly) and it worked for alittle while. But what I really wanted was for my dh to suck on it for a minute that would have helped big time....LOLwink

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009