Have you ever had work done on your face? Like plastic surgery, etc.

Why the hell do people get plastic surgery when they end up looking worse than they did before the surgery? I don't get it? Has anyone here ever gotten work done? Why would anyone go under the knife with the idea that their face will look better afterward, when in all honesty people who have work done on their face look like shit and scary mannequin. I just don't get it. People are losing the sight of the fact that age is beauty. Not plastic.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 12:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I popped a pimple once.
    Anonymous

• LMAO Oh my God that killed me.
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Hate plastic surgery.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 1:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• OMG There's a local commercial on here advertising for a plastic surgeon. The "spokes woman" in the commercial looks like she was donkey kicked in the face. If that's representative of this guys work I'd be running in the opposite direction!! If I can find a screen shot I'll post it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I had reconstructive surgery on my eye last year at this time. I had cancer on the lower lid & had to have the cancer cut out & a large portion of my lower lid & face. I had the reconstruction done & it looks nearly perfect. The Surgeon even made sure I kept eyelashes on my lower lid. He had to cut the tendons on the side of my face make a new side to my eye. It was not a pleasurable experience & I had to take care of two small children with one eye for 4 weeks since my DH works 7 days a week. It really sucked but I did what I had to do. I'd only get reconstructive surgery again if it was for a life threatening issue.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• It's one thing to have work done after a traumatic injury and what not, but I'm talking about celebrities who get work done because they think they look ugly, when they look worse than before after the surgery. Ugh! Plus, how the hell can they act if their face is all stretched out!
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I'm 39. I would love to have some work done to get rid of the lines I'm starting to see! But my husband feels like you, he wants the natural me. I do think there's a point that it goes too far, when you're changing too much, but I think a little can go a long way.

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• i'd love to get my upper lip fixed to remove the scars from the dog bite i got at 10

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• No
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• She means like RoseMcGowan who went from looking young and fresh to looking like a Drag queen that's trying to hard and 30 years older

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2013