Bleeding only in the morning

I am 39 years old and for the past 4 days I wake up and use the bathroom and have heavy bleeding, but don't end up bleeding at all the rest of the day. This has gone on every morning and is starting to worry me. Anyone know what this may be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Health

• Bleeding from where? Rectal you may have hemmoroids, Urinary you may have a UTI, Vaginally you need to see an OBGYN.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Sorry, it is vaginal bleeding; like a period but it only happens after my first morning urine.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• It's probably best that you take this up with your doctor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Birth control? Sex? What else is going on?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I had the same issue a while ago & it happened when my BP went up. I had thickening of the uterus & needed a D&C.
    Anonymous

• I use condoms as a form of birth control and I had a normal period 2 weeks ago and haven't had sex between the time. I guess I was just curious if this happens to other women at times.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• It could be alot of things it could just be a hormone embalance cause you are stressed or you have changed something. It could be an onset of early menopause it could be you might have a family history of women cancer or you could simply have an infection. If i were you i would def go see your doctor.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2013