Question for ladies that know hair (cause i do not!)

im spending some money on myself and getting a much needed hair cut (and highlights!). im thinking of going short in hopes that it will be easier to do. i dry it almost everyday, but i dont have much skill when it comes to styling it, so i need a simple cut. i dont mind putting some effort into it, but ive just got no talent for hair. i have fine hair that is stick straight, but it gets thicker when i cut it short. would this haircut be hard to keep up (just the cut, not the color)?

feel free to offer other haircut ideas...i just dont want anything too crazy or product heavy. and no pixies, my face is too fat for that :(

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 3:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Actually ok, I have very fine hair too. That's a very easy cut for really any type of hair. It's easy to style and even if you don't feel like styling, it tends to lay very nicely. I have something similar, but my sides don't really grow much, so I am constantly getting it cut to keep it even. I like it though. Also, it looks good on just about everyone!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• pretty easy- you may want a straightener though
    if you want it THAT smooth and straight ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

•  

with wavy hair that cut was HARD for me to pull off. It took an hour of styling each day. With straight hair? It will look great!!

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• That would be a good cut. To keep it looking nice and not flat and boring, take damp hair, spray on heat protector spray and blow dry with a round brush. Be sure to lift at the roots. Once it is dry, use some smoothing serum to tame fly aways and finish with hair spray. Use volumizing spray on the roots.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• thanks ladies! staci i wake up with hair as straight as your straight picture. its nice except for when i want to curl it...it refuses to hold an curl! i hate my hair so im hoping a new type of cut will help.
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I love the cut you have in mind. I wish I could pull it off,I have natural curls. Have fun on your special day
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2013