So what's your guilty pleasure(s)?

Last night's episode of Glee was about Guilty Pleasures, so it got me thinking about my guilty pleasures. What's yours?

Mine are:
The Imagination Movers show. And no it's not because I think any of them are attractive, I just really like their music and I think they're funny as hell! I also like the Pirate Band from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I think they're awesome and I like their songs.

I also enjoy saying things that get people riled up. I know it's pathetic and makes it seem like I have nothing better to do (and I do have better things to do) but sometimes it's fun and I enjoy stirring up arguments that get people having discussions.

And lately I enjoy going to the Casino. Even though I'm scared shitless of gambling and losing all my money, I enjoy going. It's the only place where I feel like I have true adult time.

Oh and Glee. I know it's a teeny bopper show, but I love it. I think it's hilarious and I like the renditions of songs they do.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 4:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'll admit I liked Switched at Birth and Life of an American Teenager because I like to see the drama they can come up with.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• pretty little liars
    Horrible writing, horrible plot, horrible acting, requires complete suspension of disbelief every second it's on (hs teacher dating a student, everyone knows, nobody goes to jail - yeah right), but I watch to see how deep a hole the writer will dig (she makes announcements on twitter about the show, then all the little jr high fangirls have a hissy because she's killing off or breaking up someone they love, so she'll go rewrite the script to keep them happy, then has to try and make it make sense on the show). I don't even care who the killer(s) are anymore, I just like seeing how outrageous the plot twists will get to try and explain away Marlene's latest backpedaling.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Lately? Heath ice cream bars. How pathetic is that? My daughter is already bored with Spring Break, and it's too windy yet again to go out, so it's been a really long day of waching Transformers and listening to whining, and I'd give a million bucks right now for a Heath ice cream bar and a nap.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Vampire Diaries, I am addicted to that dumb show.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Icecream and some reality tv
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• The Craig Ferguson Show.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I love Craig too. Though I have not watched his show in a long time.
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 2:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I am addicted to Big Brother. my DH thinks it's stupid.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I have a fav. perfume that's a bit pricey. Just about anything chocolate. Steak, lobster, crab legs, scallops, at a nice restaurant. (haven't felt guilty about that one in a looonngg time! :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2013