When to expext

implantation bleeding? or do not all women get that?? im pretty sure im pregnant but im waitig till to see if i miss my period or not, ive been feeling nausuous, hungry and peeing allot more, and ive been getting vaginal cramping and stomach cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I never noticed implantation bleeding with any of my 5. If you get it, it's generally a week or so after you ovulate.

Answer by missanc at 5:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Not all women experience it. I didn't with either pregnancy.

If you're far enough along you're having symptoms, a test should be accurate at this point. Otherwise I'd be wondering if they are all psychosomatic symptoms which is very easy to have when you're already in the mindset that you're pregnant.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• im not suppose to start my period till the 31st of this month
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• If your period is still that far away, then either you ve something else that is giving you symptoms, or you are talking yourself int having symptoms because you want to be pregnant so much. It's easy to do; I did it many tims during the years I was trying to conceive. Try to relax and wait till your period is late, then take a test. Otherwise, you're torturing yourself with pointless speculation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• I never had it either.

Answer by louise2 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Not all women get it. In my five pregnancies I never once experienced it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2013