Don't know what do think

I took a dollar tree pregnancy test today since my period was due today and on the test line a white line appeared right away and it is just as thick as the control line. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant the past 4 cycles now and this cycle my boobs are actually bruised and hurt very badly whenever I move and I'm incredibly tired which those two things are never normal expect the past couple times I was pregnant. I'm confused about that white line though. Near the 5 minute mark there was some pinkish starting to appear but it was so light that I just don't know what to think. Has this happened to anyone before? I'm going tomorrow to take a test through Kaiser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Take another test. Do it first pee in the morning.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Both lines are white, when they detect the hcg hormone one will turn pink. If it does not turn pink immediately/within 3 minutes it did not detect the hormone.

Try again with morning urine.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2013

• Wait a few days and try the first urine of the morning. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2013