This is getting old very fast!

ok i had about 17 pages of questions i had to close (i'm on page 7 now) and it seems like EVERYONE has left! i just got about 15 error messages after i selected the best answer.
is everyone leaving?
or are you guys just changing your account name because of the too many trolls on here?
i'm just trying to figure out where everyone has gone.
i know one mom left because she said there was too much drama on here. one mamma left because she had some issues she had to seal with.
the one i just awarded basically had just made her account and then left. weird

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 7:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It's so easy to get fed up with this place and easy to delete your account and say you'll never come back. I'd rather just take a break here and there instead of leave altogether...mostly just because I'm not willing to give up my S/N! LOL

I know a couple have left and come back under a new S/N, but I think most that left have stayed away. Minus a few people around here, it's really not that bad here anymore drama-wise. Seems when those women left, much of the drama went along with them.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I would never leave here for anyone, I can handle the heat....

Answer by older at 8:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• The ones who left & didn't come back were the huge shit stirring - anon trolling nasties. Good riddance.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I do not let cafemoms get to me. You can bash me all you want. It makes me laugh, most of the time. I say something about spanking on here and these women freak out. Or other things I say. I do not let it get to me so much I delete my account for it. I have never deleted my acount.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I'm still here!
    I don't understand how people can let this place affect them to the point of closing their accounts!
    *I mean if they feel they just got nothing out of it and were done- that's one thing, but to leave due to drama or whatever? It's the internet - if you didn't think there would be some drama then I'm not sure what fantasy world you live in ; )
    *besides, a little drama can be fun (until it becomes outright mean and nasty that is)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• We've lost a few and man has it been peaceful!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Ty for my best answer, I'm still here btw lol
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 9:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• i closed many of my old old ones
    it it did suck when i picked BA to someone not a member any more
    the data error, and reloading page was a major pain in the behind
    i even posted new questions with links to some of my old questions, so i could pick someone who still existed..lol (but that took forever)

maybe when admin sponsors our April Fools anon Day, we will get some new members, or at least bring back some old ones that are not on as much. hope it is a super fun day, so members are on here more often (myself included...i have been slacking lately)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• 17 pages of questions is a whole lot of questions

Anonymous

• I never take it to seriously so I am still here.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2013