Need advice please!

Im 24 years old, 7 days late of my period. I have never been late, I usually start 2-3 days early from my expected period date. Ive taken 3 HPT and all say negative. took 1 before my period, 3 days later, and yesterday the 6th day. Have no signs of tender breasts, however I've been urinating more than usual, and have a lower back ache but very minimal. I have had like 6 instinces where I feel the first gulp of discharge from a period, however its just clear discharge. Im not under any stress nor have I ever been on birth control. Trying for my first child with my husband. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2013 in Pregnancy

• just have to wait some more and retest
    going to bathroom more is a good sign, so is lower back pain
    but, not a positive result from a test

you could call your doc and get a blood test

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• My only advice is to wait it out, and test in a couple more days. I'd test every few days until you get a period. Stress can also keep your period from coming, and TTC can be very stressful. Try to find ways to relax, and see what happens.
    Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Wait a while longer and retest if it still hasn't shown up. As we age it's normal for our periods to change. That could be all that's going on.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• there's this thing that has been invented called a pregnant test. you can buy them from walmart or anywhere else. maybe you should look into purchasing one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Try again.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Try to relax and take a test, first urine of the morning, in a few more days. Sometimes if a woman really wants a baby, she can talk her own body into delaying her period. It sounds dumb, but it happened to me more than once.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2013