Really weird VM. what would you think?

our neighbor likes to pop over from time to time and chat about motorcycles or home improvement we're doing. he & my husband exchanged phone numbers and i guess they text once in awhile. he's just a basic neighbor i guess - not a close buddy but friendly. this is their relationship as I am aware of it but this morning made me question things.

this morning my husband wakes up and has a VM from the neighbor which was received around 1:15am. The guy was obviously drunk and the message said "slut, you slut, i miss you buddy, you should come over. this is James, at the corner, with the blue truck. (laughter in the background sounding male).

my husband forwarded me the VM and also texted James and asked what was up. the guy said he was "sauced" last night and apologized.

but why would he call and say such odd things to my husband when 1) I didn't think they were very close friends and 2) why would he call my husband a slut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• He was drunk.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• so men call men sluts when they drink?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• blame it on the alcohol
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Men say a lot of things when they are drunk and out of there minds. Don't tell me you think your husband slept with the guy just because of this voice message.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• ????What is VM???

Answer by louise2 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Maybe he called the wrong person?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• VM = voice mail, Louise.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I got it. Voice mail.

Did your DH explain why he called him a SLUT?

Answer by louise2 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• my husband has no explanation of the slut thing. i'm jut curious if this dude knows something about my husband that i don't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• If your husband had something to hide, I don't think he would have forwarded the vm to you.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2013