Have you ever wondered what people think you turned out to be?

If they knew you from high school?
I was very quiet in high school. I didn't make friends easily. Partially because my mom moved us almost yearly,and I was always the new girl,and from living in a poor and abusive family.
I heard that people thought I was a bitch (?) and stuck up.
Now that Facebook exists,and I have many high school classmates as "friends",i'm almost tempted to ask what they thought/think of me
I ran into this one woman,(who was a slut in high school), about 11 years ago that asked me who my baby daddy was,and seemed amazed when I told her my son's father was my husband,and no,she didn't know him.
I wonder what my exes think I turned out to be. I wonder if they too think I became someone who would have "baby daddies"

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I don't wonder if they think of me but there is one girl from HS that I just hated, yes, hated!
    I would LOVE to know how she turned out!

Hoping she's 150 lbs overweight, 10 kids and five daddies, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I know what some of them think because I have run into them over the years and we have talked about it. Weird to know how many people knew me in HS that I never hung out with. I was a nerd/jock back then. It was a weird time for me. The people I am friends with now I only knew in passing back then.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I went to the same public schools in the same small town, and I've heard as an adult a couple of times that I'm a disappointment to the said town because I was supposed to go out and write the great American novel, which hasn't been published yet. It's sort of hard to know how to answer that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I never wonder. I am luck to be alive after so much abuse. High school all I cared about was survival.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• lucky lol
    pinkdragon36

• I hear that, Pinkdragon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2013