Meeting your mans needs after giving birth. adult content

Did you make your man wait the 4-6 weeks after giving birth before doing anything since you couldn't or did you take care of his needs and if you did how often.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2013 in Relationships

• Those would be "wants"
    We actually waited 10 weeks. We tried at week 6,but it felt like he was poking me with a knife.
    I was too fricking tired to even THINK about sex before 6 weeks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• Uhmmm you just gave birth... what about YOUR needs. He can wait on you for a change. If he needs it that bad give him some Lubriderm and a towel!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I gave birth to his sons, he can take care of himself for 6 weeks!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• He's perfectly capable of meeting his own needs. I was so sore and exhausted after having my babies, the last thing in the world I wanted to think about was his "needs". I had about a million stitches with my first, and we waited three and a half months. That hurt so bad, we didn't even try it again for another month and a half after that. The second time around, I didn't get so beaten up and didn't have stitches. Also, my husband had gotten a vasectomy the day after our youngest was born. We waited six weeks that time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• FUCK HIS NEEDS!

Not literally.

LOL. Screw his "needs"! He can shove them down the drain and think about YOUR needs. Like SLEEP and FOOD.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• you just gave birth to his child! He can fucking wait or do it him self.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• I don't think it's that much to ask. After giving birth you shouldn't even have to ask, he should just know lol. He won't die without sexual interaction with you for 6 six weeks, or however long. Both parents will probably be too busy with the baby anyway.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• sadly, i gave in and had sex with him 12 days after having my first c-section. it wasnt painful but it was a risk i shouldnt have taken. makes sense why hes my ex husband. a real, honest man wouldnt pressure and manipulate a woman because hes a selfish asshole.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• He waited, I had enough to deal with. I wasn't dealing with his libido at the same time.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2013

• The amount of "play" he gets should be directly proportionate to the amount of diapers he changes, and feedings he wakes up for.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2013