Spring break vacations anyone?

I wonder how many people are getting out of the cold and into the warmth and sun. Okay, I've got to run... sounds like a plan to me.... LOL!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Travel

• Considering where I live, I really hate Spring Break. So many new idiots to deal with traffic wise and everywhere else. Plus college age kids are mostly assholes during Spring Break. I wouldn't mind getting out of here and going somewhere less populated for a week or so. LOL
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Hmmm kmath, we have the same problem. I'm in Los Angeles, right by the ocean. Lots of people coming this way for spring break. I think I'll just hang out on my roof top patio and watch.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Spring break officially begins here Monday. We'll be outside more. I already plan on taking the kids for a picnic later in the week, and they've been playing outside a lot more for a while - but then it's actually felt like spring here for the past month so it's really not anything new right now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Ours was a week ago. We didn't do anything, just hung around the hood. Our weather was pretty nice though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Our spring break starts thurs. If it warms up, we will head to the NC coast yo my inlaws house. If not, we'll just stick around here.

Answer by missanc at 12:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Yeah, spring break just means even more spastic college kids flooding the area, as if we didn't already have enough. Too bad for them it was 70s/80s for the past 2 weeks but only forcasted to be in the 60s this week!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Oh, I wish! We've got ten inches of fresh snow here, and I'd love to be somewhere warm, by the ocean, although I couldlive without spastic college kids. Spring Break for my daughter started last Friday, and she's already whining that she doesn't have anyone to play with. It's going to be a long week if I don't manage to pull something out of the mommy hat.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• We are planning on driving about three hours north and going to an indoor amusement park.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• We were going to Disneyland, Universal Studios, etc But now that Im on crutchrs not so sure! Bummed out....
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I was going to take my son to NYC to see a Broadway show than he decided its not something he wanted to see so he will go to a Trip camp where they are going to a different place everyday. His spring break is this week, and I decided to take one for myself it starts this Friday thru next week. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2013