Heavy periods on the first day... adult content

I have a VERY heavy flow on the first 20-24 hours of my period. I started using 2 tampons at once to prevent issues. I used a super plus and a regular and change them regularly prevent leaks. They are not uncomfortable this way. Can't even tell the difference. My friend said I was risking toxic shock but putting in two tampons at a time... but I change them regularly... hour and a half to two hours. Three hours MAX if I have a pad on too. Is it true do you think? Is it risky to wear two?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Health

• How do you fit two tampons in your vagina??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• To have to use two tampons and change them every hour and a half to two hours is not normal. What does your doctor say about this? Do you have cysts?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Aren't you a smartass! butterfly didn't deserve that!
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine had an abortion and they gave her two tampons at a time afterward. So it's not unheard of.
    And ladies- the girth of your husbands penis is ( at least I hope, for your sake ) larger than two super tampons! They'll fit!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Apparently it isn't risky, I can't see it being comfortable though.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I told them I was really heavy on the first day and they said that was normal for some women. I did not ask them about my tampon use.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• It really isn't uncomfortable if you get them in right. lol. I don't even feel them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• How did you fit a baby out your vagina? ;) It's stretchy. It works. I put the applicators in side by side and insert them at the same time so they go right in next to each other.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• wasn't being a smart ass- just pointing out how stretchy it really is. Didn't think she was thinking about it that way.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• loosey goosey... use and ultra tampon and a maxi pad, change both as needed. i have very heavy flows, and have squeezed 2 children out of my vagina, there is no way 2 tampons are going to fit comfortably
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2013