Implantation bleeding? adult content

My last period was on February 26th. We have been trying to conceive and have had intercourse pretty much every day this month LOL

Well, I was starting to question if I we were successful or not this month because my period is due in two days and I hadn't started feeling any of the things I'd felt when I was pregnant with my daughter but last night I started spotting...it was literally a few drops of brownish pink and then it stopped and today I was shopping and felt my underwear get wet...went to the bathroom thinking it was my period and it was a small amount of watery brownish pink discharge again and it stopped again.

I'm cramping but not the same way I do before my period....it's very low and it feels like a lot of pressure when I sit down and then when I move suddenly it hurts a little.

Could this be it?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dust for you.... awful soon to say, though.

I suppose you could blow $12 on a fancy test if you'd like
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Well, my period is due in two days so I don't think I'll be getting a fancy test...just going to wait it out and see. Hoping the bleeding doesn't come back and then I'll get a cheap-o test the day my period is due and we'll seeeeee
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Don't torture yourself. Wait till you miss a period and take a test. Best wishes!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2013