How soon have you had....

how soon have you had headache, tummy cramps (off and on), Constipation, after you conceived? before or after HCG testing? Several months? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Everyone is different. Some start right away with these types of symptoms (I do) even before a positive test. Some never have them. Most of the symptoms seem to get better by the end of first trimester.
    arctophile

Answer by arctophile at 2:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• with my 1st pregnancy i had cramping, headaches, and morning sickness all before i was supposed to start my period. so i pretty much knew i was pregnant before i took an hpt. with this pregnancy (#2) i'm still waiting for the morning sickness and all that- and i'm 6 weeks). so you can have symptoms a week after conception to a couple months after. i've heard some women don't get it at all.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 2:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• it was in my first trimester so i'd say first 3 months...?
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 9:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009