A tease proof kid?

is it possible? to have a kid set up so there's nothing to tease them about? perfect name, clothes, hair, nothing physically odd, good teeth, athletic but not overly so, smart but not overly so, etc?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in

• Nope
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• no,all kids, at some point, get teased.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• no- but you can raise a resistant one
    they need a sense of self and humor
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I don't know, it seemed to me there was always this group that were the leaders, and they ran the school. They were the ones that were prom queen and king, and were captain of the football team. I don't know if they ever were teased
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 5:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I elementary school there was this girl who got my entire class to vote me the ugliest girl in 5th grade. She later on bacame miss California. I doubt she was ever teased.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 5:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• No such animal.....

Answer by older at 5:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Should say "in elementary"
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 5:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Probably not. Now granted, some are more easily teased than others but, no one can be tease proof. For example, if you give a child the best of everything then eventually they will be called "spoiled" or be teased for being rich & entitled. If a child (especially a girl) is ultra good-looking then others can start to spread rumors about them out of jealousy & insecurity.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Nope, there is no such beast. There is always something kids can find to pick on.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• No. There kmath is correct, but even with that, instead, you need to focus on creating a child that understands the ways of the world and is ready to deal with them... not sheltering....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2013