When did you last SEND flowers? How about recieve?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Home & Garden

• The last was for a funeral. The last time received them was whenI was last in the hospital. I am not a fan of cut flowers but would rather have plants which I get often enough to keep them constantly around me.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• In November I sent flowers to my sister after her husband died. I can't remember the last time I got flowers
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 5:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• sent- 3 yrs ago maybe? possibly longer ( it was Mothers day)

received any? over 5 yrs ago and before that - never?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I've never had flowers sent. I have taken them myself places, and given them to people, just never used a delivery service.

The last time I was given flowers was last month for my birthday. I normally buy my own flowers.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• The last flowers I sent were for the side of the road where a good friend died in September 2012. The last flowers I received were from my mom Valentine's Day 2012.
    GCSOmom

Answer by GCSOmom at 5:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Never and not in a very long time.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Sent? Never.

Received? Three years ago on Mother's Day.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Sent was for Christmas to my mom and mother in law. Received was yesterday. My dh sent me some cuz im laid up with my leg in a brace
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Sent flowers to funeral home when the step-mom of a friend of mine died a couple of years ago.

Received flowers...every couple of weeks. :-)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• The last flowers I sent were for my cousin when she had her last baby after a very scary delivery, which was a few weeks short of two years ago. The last flowers I received were from my parents when I had my gallbladder out, right before Mother's Day in 2008.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2013