Are these money lending commercials really real? i really need to borrow cash

in the process of me moving into my new apartment i really need to borrow cash. i seen this one commerical with these indians but i cant think of their names. do anyone know where i can go only and apply to borrow cash if it really does work?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Home & Garden

• The interest will eat you alive. You'll make payments back that barely cover the interest, which means you'll be in debt forever.

Answer by Ballad at 9:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• @tessie those are the ones i seen on tv and everybody else yes i can pay it back i have two jobs its the fact my hours are screwed until july or august :( hours are cut bad and im only making 2 something when it was 4 something

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I would borrow from anyone before going to one of those places. The interest rate is deadly.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Yes, it's real. Real expensive. Check their interest rates.

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• You're looking at 200%+ interest if you can't pay it on time. I can't count how many trashed credit reports I've seen that were cascading failures that started with a single quick cash loan.

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• dont do it.. they make you pay back a lot more then they give you. you should donate plasma. where i live you get 50.00 the 1st five times you do it. you can do it 2 times a week..

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Anyone will lend you money for an exorbitant amount of interest....

Answer by older at 8:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• As long as you understand you do have to pay it back. Think about it. If you don't have the money now... will you have it to pay back in 6 months?

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Do you have any gold or silver you could sell to a reputable jeweler?

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I saw an article about one of those Native american lenders and they are being sued in several state because their loans break usury laws. The ones that limit how high interest can be. I would not do it this way. You may get out of one jam just to find yourself in a much bigger one.

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2013