Are these money lending commercials really real? i really need to borrow cash

in the process of me moving into my new apartment i really need to borrow cash. i seen this one commerical with these indians but i cant think of their names. do anyone know where i can go only and apply to borrow cash if it really does work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Home & Garden

• A bank might be a good start.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• DON'T DO IT!!! The interest is so outrageous, that you'll never pay it off. Have a garage sale, or sell something on Ebay or Craig's list. You can sell plasma. Anything but those legalized loan sharks!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I saw an article about one of those Native american lenders and they are being sued in several state because their loans break usury laws. The ones that limit how high interest can be. I would not do it this way. You may get out of one jam just to find yourself in a much bigger one.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Do you have any gold or silver you could sell to a reputable jeweler?

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• As long as you understand you do have to pay it back. Think about it. If you don't have the money now... will you have it to pay back in 6 months?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Anyone will lend you money for an exorbitant amount of interest....

Answer by older at 8:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• dont do it.. they make you pay back a lot more then they give you. you should donate plasma. where i live you get 50.00 the 1st five times you do it. you can do it 2 times a week..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• You're looking at 200%+ interest if you can't pay it on time. I can't count how many trashed credit reports I've seen that were cascading failures that started with a single quick cash loan.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Yes, it's real. Real expensive. Check their interest rates.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I would borrow from anyone before going to one of those places. The interest rate is deadly.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2013