Fastening pictures to posterboard?

My daughter came home from pre-K for Spring Break with a project. She's supposed to find pictures of herself doing interesting things, theoretically over Spring Break, although we may have to stretch the boundaries a little and include other adventures because this week won't be all that exciting. Then she's supposed to attach the pictures to a posterboard so she can take it to school and use it as a memory aid to tell her class about the activities she's done.

I have pictures and photo paper for the printer. What I'm wondering is, do any of you know a way to fasten the pictures to the posterboard without ruining them, so they can be taken off afterward and given out or put in an album? The photo paper is expensive, so I don't want to lose all those pics. Thanks!

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 8:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• just print them on regular paper and then have her glue stick them. it'll cost you ink but not photo paper.
    if you want more permanent ideas IM me.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• can you print the ones for the poster on regular paper and then print the ones you want to send out or keep on the photo paper?
    that way you can just glue them on and it's no biggie
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• I would just print a few on regular paper or at wal-mart for .20 a copy... have her fill in the 'blanks' by drawing a few pictures to go on it as well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Hmm. Sticky tack? Anyway, I must say it's pretty crappy to make a kid do a project on their spring break so the kids of parents who can't afford to take off work can feel shitty about themselves seeing all the fun kids who went on exciting vacations had!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2013

• Oh, I didn't know I could print pics on regular paper. Good.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2013