i need help. my husbands best answer is to holler and curse. I'mready to give up on him and help my kids. he thinks that he is portugus that it is ok to holler and curse and man handle. I'mready to give up on him and help the kids but I'm not sure i can handle it. l have a 12 year old son and raising an 8 year old grandson, who's been through alot of emotional problems. i really need help. what is best for the kids??

momandnana123

Asked by momandnana123 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• What do you mean by 'man handle'?

Regardless, he sounds emotionally and verbally abusive. If this is the model you want your son and grandson to follow then stay. Otherwise, get into marriage / family counseling and see what happens. If he doesn't change, then leave.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Portuguese or not, yelling and cursing and manhandling won't be best for the kids. End of story. Personally, I'd give it to your husband straight. He has one chance to get help and get his poop in a group, or he's gone and you'll do the job yourself. Follow your instincts. You know what he's doing isn't helping the boys who need you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• You should have STOPPED him a long time ago!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Thanx to all of you I'm just scared to handle it on my own. Had a daughter who is now in jail had a son who I lost when he was 18 its been ten years but it still hurts. I am not a very strong person and am trying to get it together. Have no education and not making a lot of money. My grandson has bèen back and forth between his mom and me. His father beat the f out of him and I am having depression problems. I am miles away from my mother but the schools here are better but more expensive. My son will be devistived to be away from his father. The real point is I can't handle it on my own. My grandson is a real handful. Not many good friend to lean on.
    momandnana123

Comment by momandnana123 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2013