Creeped out, somebody talk to me!

Strange stuffs been going on in my house. When i put my younger girls to bed earlier the dog followed but didn't come back downstairs so I assumed he went under my bed. Came up later to put oldest to bed and he was in her room with the door closed. If one of my younger kids had gotten out of bed I would've heard their footsteps downstairs. Not to mention he's been barking at random times throughout the night at nothing. Then my youngest started crying in her sleep when I came up to bed, which could be normal but I thought is mention it. Then when I finally dozed off, I had what I can only describe as a severe panic attack. I got out of bed with my heart pounding and still half asleep. My youngest ended up in my bed. Took forever for me to fall back to sleep after that panic attack. I'd doze off and hear what sounded like the sheets moving but I'd look over and my daughter wouldn't by moving and the noise would stop. Finally, I swear the last time I dozed off the fucking TV remote made a noise as if it was picked up and put back down. I sleep with it next toe on the nightstand. My daughter was sound asleep! It wasn't her. I'm not saying I believe in ghosts but idk what the hell is happening and I feel scared and crazy! Also, my great aunt just passed away...

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You are creeping ME out!!!! Keep the dog with you!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• He's under the bed now but strangely hasn't moved or made a peep the whole night! I'm afraid to look under the bed lol
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• The suspense of something else about to happen is killin me. No noises at all since I've been WIDE awake after the remote noise. I seriously don't think ill sleep at all tonight I'm so freaked out :(
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Sorry to hear about your aunt. Maybe you're just stressed out, and that's what caused the panic attack.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Did your aunt like you?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• It's your aunt paying you a visit.
    Was she a prankster?

PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I'm glad I'm at work right now. I'm one of those people who would lay in bed thinking about what you just said and then convince myself that similar stuff is happening to me.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Lol yes she liked me as far as I know. She lived in Germany so I didn't get to see her as often as I'd have liked. She was humorous but I don't think she'd choose me of all people to pick on! I didn't know her that well.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• And yes I will blame the crazy attack on stress. It was awful, one of the worst I've had yet.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• You have a friendly spirit trying to tell you hello, I think. That is what it sounds like to me. Is this new?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2013