Do you think anti-wrinkle creames really hold back the handiwork of time on your face?

I am just looking to see if the expense it worth the results. In your opinion, does it work? Let me know if you have even used the stuff or haven't, and what you think about it.

theitalian3721

Asked by theitalian3721 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You either have good genes or you don't.

Sunscreen does a lot more than Oil of Olay.

If I had a zillion dollars I woudl love the Ernst Lazlo + Creme de la Mer treatment - but would it make a huge diff? I doubt it.

Vitamins, water, sunscreen and a good hat.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I learned in my anatomy and physiology class that these do not work whatsoever, but some disagree. I personally wouldn't waste the money.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, some work, but they all work in different ways. Some only have a sunscreen that prevents future UV damage. More for people who don't already have wrinkles. Products with alpha hydroxy actually do a slight chemical peel which is sort of like exfoliating. Mary Kay Timewise works pretty good. The moisturizer is great and affordable. The day night solution (which has alpha hydroxy) works well to tighten skin, but is expensive. The eye lift serum from Olay works great - but I use the un-brand which works the same and is way less expensive. There is also an un-brand Olay moisturizer that is okay, but not great. I used Garnier moisturizer and hated it. It enhanced my wrinkles. Something that people don't usually don't know is that they can use plain Olive oil as a moisturizer. It works great - even under make-up, but best at night. Eating it helps too. Have some pesto for dinner and look at your face next day - you'll see.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009