How do i read other mom's journals?

I can read my own friend's journals but I can't seem to find other mom's as easily as I used to

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Break into their house and look under their mattress. Make you you have a bag of doggie treats in case they have a dog and a bag of candy in case the child(ren) see you
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• oh and to answer your question, I think they got rid of the journals and made it into a group.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/user/americansugar80

Where your name is, replace it with the user name of whoever you're looking for. There is no Journals section anymore - they got rid of it a few years ago to try and push more people into groups (where it's easier to force them to look at ads).

Most people don't bother with them at all anymore - there's nothing to tell people on your friends list when you've written a new one, so nobody sees them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2013