Victoria Secret crossing a line? Will you purchase for your young girl?

"The new brand called, “Bright Young Things,” includes lace black cheeksters with the word “Wild” emblazoned on it, green and white polka-dot hipsters screen printed with “Feeling Lucky?” and a lace trim thong with the words, “Call me” on the front."

Chief Financial Officer Stuart Burgdoerfer of Limited Brands, of which Victoria’s Secret is a subsidiary, announced the company’s new marketing demographic at a recent conference, claiming about younger girls:“They want to be older, and they want to be cool like the girl in college, and that’s part of the magic.”

Feeling LUCKY?! on underwear geared to twelve year olds??

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/03/victorias-secret-is-coming-for-your-middle-schooler/

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't go there anyway, but NO- thank you
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• They are fucking stupid. Or maybe the creators of this are a bunch of fucking pervs. How is taking pics of children for this crap not considered child porn? As long as your a multi-million dollar company then it's okay???? But if your a middle-class perv it's not? It's BS if you ask me.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Not just no, but HELL NO! That's obscene.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• They want to be older, and they want to be cool

Wait until they are older, they will wish they loved being a kid cause it is really cool just being a kid.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Seriously. What happened to Day of the Week underwear? Why would parents enable this stuff? And we wonder why kids have sex so young.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• that's stupid. i don't buy my stuff from there and sure as hell won't buy anything for my dd from there. if parents are dumb enough to buy that for their kid, they should be shot
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• No, absolutely not. I get that they want cute underwear but, that's too far. Plus the idea that there will be a catalogue with models is just sick.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Can't wait for the parents of a pregnant 12 year old who bought the underwear for their child to sue VS for child support!!!!!!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Inappropiate and wrong on so many levels.
    imamomzilla

Answer by imamomzilla at 11:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2013

• No I would NOT! But that shows you what Parents are spending the money on these days. ONLY on their kids not themselves.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2013