Does anyone have an umbrella stroller that reclines?

I have a kolcraft stroller that reclines. It has a nice wide seat but it broke. The model is discontinued. I'm looking for something lightweight that reclines & isn't a fortune. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thank you.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Shopping

• I have the Chicco capri jive stroller it reclines slightly (by unzipping panels at the side.) It's got a sun bonnet and carry case as well. I've had it for almost four years and it's still doing great! I looked them up and they run $80 at Babies R Us. That's a lot for an umbrella stroller, but it's a well made one with all the extras. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• They might have replacement parts. An email is a really good idea. Tell them what you told us about how much you love it ant they may help you out. GL
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I had, maybe do have a kolcraft stroller, I am going to the garage to look for it, I don't need it anymore, so will send it to you, unless I have given it away!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Not there, I don't know what I did with it, best present I ever got though!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• LOL, I just googled it for you, and found some on EBAY for cheap!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Jersey! Awe, you are too sweet. Thanks though. I have become obsessed with finding a replacement like the one I have. Don't laugh but I use it inside the house. Sometimes when the LO is overtired or wakes in the middle of the night, I stroll her around in circles in the kitchen & she falls asleep in minutes. My Son stepped on the rubber foot rest & broke it. I have a Chicco umbrella stroller but I keep it in the car. I like the Kolcraft so much better though. I think I'll email kolcraft & see what the have to replace this one. Thanks so much again :)

ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Thanks tess! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I found a similar one on ebay too. The seller has iffy feedback so I emailed them to ask them if the stroller was in stock & they haven't returned my email since yesterday :P Plus it's $79 & I paid $40 for the one I have. I'm looking for the Kolcraft Tour Sport stroller (discontinued though) They have it at another baby site too but kind of $$$ with shipping & tax. I'm going to babiesRus & try some new ones out then see if I can get it for less online.

This is the one I have.

ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2013