Mystery of the neighbor, now almost solved!

After 30 years of marriage, the wife decided to leave yesterday, (can't say I blame her) Neighbor moved the camper outside, planning to torch it, the thumping was an axe, he was chopping up the entire inside of the home! Other neighbor called police, she knew the wife had left, husband has been taken away in cuffs, and wife is now back in the home, he chopped through the bedroom!
He used to be a professor, but he has had some issues for the past couple of years, glad to see his wife is okay!
The police wanted to know why I didn't call, if I had been hearing the chopping for the past few hours, I was like, it is the country, maybe he was chopping wood. Anyway making her some tea here in a bit, he even chopped the electric line coming into the house!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 2:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Home & Garden

• If I were her I would be too scared to stay in that house. I would pack all of my shit while he is in jail and move and not leave a forwarding address. I would also consider changing jobs and phone numbers. Men like that are scary!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Holy Cow!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I am happy to hear the wife is ok.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Awww,damned if you do,damned if you don't,huh?
    That guy is a wackadoo!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• jaw dropDid not see that coming! I am glad that one of the neighbors knew of the situation. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Wow. That's crazy!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• This is the first I'm seeing this but I just read through your other posts. Crazy!! But, she's going to live in a house that's been chopped up lol?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I have told my son to stay far away from him, my husband will head on confront him, he and that damn axe! I really liked the wife, but he was a creepo for sure, she is now at the other neighbor's house humiliated, but she shouldn't be! I am hopeful that she will be the one living there, one of our cats got really ill last year, and I am positive he was the culprit!
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• All morning, I was like what in the hell could be going on, as I said we live out of city limits, it wasn't loud just constant!
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Tell the damn police you have no what was going on and it wasn't your business.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2013