POOF!

If you're going to bash direct selling, you should probably do it in a forum where there ISN'T someone who is at the top in TWO separate businesses. (Again, do your research!)
If you'd like, Anon, you can message me privately and I'll school you in a less embarrassing setting.

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 2:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Money & Work

• Good lord, what is up with the twat now? I guess she has worn out her welcome or something with the mean girls and now is picking up with the nice ones, I have no idea who would ever target you,unless it is a jealous person with no sex life, offer to send her a free toy if she will come forward, I think she needs it!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Crap I missed it! Go get'em PGA!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• This one got poofed? I didn't come back to it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Somehow I got best answer for it and then it disappeared!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Direct sales can be awesome if you have something people want to bu, you believe in it and have the personality to pitch it, you get support from the company you sell for, and the area isn't saturated with your products. PGA, you seem to have a lot of enthusiasm for what you sell and the way you can empower women about their sexuality. I tried direct sales for two different companies and bombed, mostly because in the first case the area was already drowning in the cheap junk I was trying to peddle, and in he second I just wasn't extroverted or confident enough to clinch the deals.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Hey girl fill me in your business and I will fill you in on mine, do it through messaging, or else it will get deleted by administrators....

Answer by older at 3:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• aww I missed it
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• LOL, what happened PGA??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• She mentioned a few sex toy companies specifically by name. I pointed out how uneducated she is, and that if she joined a failing company without researching it first, that was HER bad for not doing a little leg work, not the company's. I think I stepped on a nerve when I mention that a few of her coworkers are working with me.

And then she was gone!
    PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2013