I think im either pregnant or ovulating?

Okay, so after my period last month (ended on 2/25) I had sex twice (with condom and pullout as well as checking afterwards) then got seriously ill for nearly two weeks (my poor left lymph node in my neck swelled up really bad) and my schedule says that I was suppose to ovulate during that time but i've read that illness and stress can delay it and I don't remember having any of my normal ovulation symptoms during that time or afterwards. Now, on 3/20 I started to get mild cramps and breast tenderness and so I thought AF was there to visit, but now its 3/25 and both of those symptoms have gone away but no AF.

I've checked my cervix and my cervical mucus and my cervix is high, soft, and wet with the mucus being watery with only a little bit of white in it as well as not very sticky and didn't stretch and theres not alot of it (tmi I know). Now i'm wondering if I am pregnant or if my ovulation time was greatly delayed by stress and my illness.

Kaylee12441

Asked by Kaylee12441 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• go to a dr.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Have you taken a test? Get EPT or wait and see if you have your period and just missed a cycle because you were sick.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• take a pee test
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• You must have really long fingers,or a short vagina

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Why would you post this in "Trying to conceive" if you were using condoms?
    You're checking you're cervix like you have OCD.
    So which is it? You're trying or not?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2013