Ever take a drink of something- thinking you know what it is- but it turns out to be something different?!

And you're all, "ah! what the crap!!!"

Yeah. Just did that.

Saw a glass of iced tea- was taking my birth control pill... Not iced tea. It was warm beer.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Food & Drink

• LOL, the other night I fell asleep on the couch, woke up and thought my water was still on the table, took a huge gulp, and it turnded out to be warm red bull yucky! I feel your pain! I also was leaving for work once, and thought I got a diet coke out, driving along, popped it open, and it was Bud!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• think it's milk, only to find out it's oj...
    then have to mop the floor because the "milk" was sour?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I almost drank a cup of rubbing alcohol last week. I was soaking some new earrings and grabbed that cup instead of my mouthwash. Luckily the smell alerted me before it reached my mouth

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Yuck. Yeah I've done it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• A few weeks ago, I took a sip out of my coffee cup and thought "Ohmigod I completely f*cked up this pot of coffee!—oh, wait—it's tea!"
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• When ever we eat out DH gets sweet tea and I get coke. There have been times that I have grabbed his drink by mistake and there is nothing worse than expecting fizzy coke and getting sweet tea. I don't even like sweet tea... I like it unsweet.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• you know, I just realized how stupid 'unsweet' tea sounds... how the heck is it UNsweet... isn't it just non-sweet? or unsweetened??
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Yes, my mom made sugar water for some recipe and I thought it was lemonade. Blech.

Answer by Bmat at 8:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• As kid I took a swig of cooking fat thinking it was juice. YUCK! I just about died when they did it on "Friends!"
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• All the time.

When we go on car rides, I drink Diet Pepsi and DH drinks Mt Dew. I far too often grab his bottle and drink from it before I realize it's not mine. I like Mt Dew, but when I expect Diet Pepsi, it's quite a shock.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2013