If you had friends that are a couple, and one of them was unfaithful.. Would you tell the other? And how would you go about it?

I've known them both for years, and we're both close with each other.. separately & together. The woman though is a huge attention whore, and just straight up whore. She sees other guys when her fiance (my other GOOD friend) is out of town. I don't know if she actually sleeps with them or what.. but whatever she is doing, it's inappropriate. She's constantly flirting, wants to be center of attention, craves any mans attention - it's sick.

He seems very naive about the situation.. he blew $10k on an engagement ring, and now she wants me to be part of their wedding (bridesmaid) and I can't go on with it.. I want to slap him and tell him he's making a BIG mistake.

Do I just mind my own business or do something? I'm so torn. Thanks for any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• I would mind my business, yes that person is wrong for cheating, but that's between them. You don't want to get in the middle of their relationship issues
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I'm in the same boat only our friends have been married 15 years. In this case, HE is the constant cheater. I've never said a word. Just can't do it. She must suspect it on some level.

jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I would not tell. Eventually people figure it out and choose to continue on with the person or let them know and sometimes some people have always known the other person is not good for them but still choose to stay with them.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I would not. Chances are he will not believe you.

However being the person that I am. I would see if I could get him to come in unexpectedly and take him for a drink or whatever (or have hubby do it) and let him get a glance at her with someone else.

My hubby would alreadyknow and if he felt he should tell him, I would not object.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Telling brings the fire on you are you ready to take it? If so tell if not do not.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• You have no proof she is doing anything wrong, she is more outgoing than you, and that is about all you have. If you don't care for her, then you can't stand up for her, but without solid proof as in she says I sleep with other men, you need to MYOB!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I'd keep my nose in my own yard. Telling will make one or both of them mad at you, and less likely to lean on you ifthings go bad and they need you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• No! I would not tell. You will only ruin your friendship. He will choose to believe her over you.
    wildcat499

Answer by wildcat499 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I would tell him anonymously.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• No I wouldn't tell, it's not your business to tell.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2013