I cant believe im not exhausted

after last nights events, i only got roughly 5 hours of sleep. then, i was very active today, i did a ton of gardening work, i havent sat down much at all. why am i not sleepy? probably because im afraid of a repeat of last night :( does warm milk work for you? i already took a shower today so thats out. i dont have any alcohol, and im not resorting to meds. i might give the warm milk a try. i dont want to lay in bed all night with a racing mind!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Health

• What about soothing music or white noise? Or some light reading to make you sleepy?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• the documentary channel. if the soothing voices dont knock you out at least youll learn something new?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• gardening, man living in MN i wishhhh we could do that right now.. sleep deprivation, this is all part of the fun game as well..lol!~I have nothing that works for me better than wine, I know you dont have any but,,, do you have nyquil? not technically meds LOL!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2013