Do you believe the antiwrinkle creams at all?

I just read someone talking about this and now I am curious she said it does not work none of them :(

What can I use to prevent this, I have been spending my money on this I try them give it time and nothing then I spend on another product and nothing I am starting to believe her. I just make sure to use the product up before I spend on more. It's like the makeup or mascara you keep buying until u find one that works. Do you know what I mean...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You either have good genes or you don't.

Sunscreen does a lot more than Oil of Olay.

If I had a zillion dollars I woudl love the Ernst Lazlo + Creme de la Mer treatment - but would it make a huge diff? I doubt it.

Vitamins, water, sunscreen and a good hat.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I basically just make sure I mosturize with a anti aging cream from Burts Bees...you know natural products. But, I wear sunscreen and a hat when I'm at the river or beach in the summer, exercise and drink a ton of water. The sun and tanning beds can do horrible things to your skin. I think these pratices are your best bet.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Neutragena does. Their stuff is actually proven and your derm will tell you so, too. I've had good luck with the anti-wrinkle anti-blemish line and the Retinol Deep wrinkle night treatment.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself though. Eat foods that are natural and close to you, and drink tons of water, and exercise.

My MIL looks 35. She's 51, and she is NEVER without a water bottle.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009