Why do so many women flip out when their husbands watch porn?

Men are visual creatures.

Why do women also believe husbands that say they never masturbate, like do you really believe that?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 11:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• i flip out because after he watches porn he wants me to do the same things :/

there are just some things i CANNOT do with a big smile on my face and NOT mess up my porn style makeup, lol!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I'll never understand it.
    Like- they are willing to divorce over it. I understand that there is such a thing as addiction. When it interferes with intimacy, or someone loses their job over it, then yes- it's a big deal. But just cause you found porn on your husbands phone ONCE (and why are you snooping anyway?) doesn't mean he's cheating or he thinks you're a sex object.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• insecurity and honestly, ignorant self-righteous religious leaders that tell them that men who watch porn are sexual deviants. so long as the guy isnt a moronic tool who thinks his girl needs to be a porn star in the sack, i dont see the problem.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Insecurity and/or an overinflated ego
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• The women that flip out are young and very insecure with their sexuality.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Insecurity, not just with their sexuality but, usually with their body image.
    Also, there is the fear that a child may catch them doing it. Or accidentally see porn on the computer.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I would guess insecurity in themselves and their sexual relationship with their partner, in the majority of cases. With my ex, I never had an issue with it. He watched porn, I read erotica... It kept our appetites for each other up. Of course, we both understood that it was blatant fiction, & would never have expected those standards of each other.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• i like that he does.. i posted the we went to adultcon.! hahah he took a pic with a porn star and she was all over him .. andi was okay!! lol.
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• I wish I knew why so many women flip out. I've thought maybe I'm just od because it doesn't bother me at all.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2013

• Because they are looking at and visualizing. fantacisizing about another woman/ women. It is a perectly normal and trritorial attitude to take. I do not share it but it s a reasonal emotion
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2013