Jillian michael 30 day shred?

has anyone tried this?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• yes and I put it away! I'm 41 and an old runner, gymnast and skier. This is a program that is really heavy on the knees. I couldn't do it for any length of time. After a week, I thought, screw it. My knees couldn't take all the lunges. I can see where it works. Jumping jacks!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I'd be worrie about my knees, too. I still can't walk up a flight of stairs by bending my right knee since I injured it last fall. I have to take each step with the left knee and keep my right one straight.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:13 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I own it and have done it many times. I usually do one segment and follow with some elliptical or other cardio. You don't have to do the full impact, you can do the beginner modifications. It's effective.
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 6:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2013