What do you think of these PJ's for teens??

1...                     2

3                    4

And these for under their shirts..

1  

Panties to much??

1                         2

3                               4

What are thoughts on any of these?? To much? If so which ones?? Right age limit?? 

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• My teen wears option 2 to sleep in. The camis are cute. The underwear looks too frilly for my kid. She likes simple smooth stuff. Possibly #4.

:)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I think the PJs are just fine for a teen. they cover the body, they don't have provocative sayings or images.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Would it shock you to know they are from Victoria Secret?? You can shop at VS and it not be so sexy and provocative.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• It doesn't shock me, but because of the nature of the store and a lot of the more provocative stuff they sell, I can assure that I won't be picking up these items there. I will continue to go to Old Navy, and Target and spend half as much and not have to deal with my 13 yo walking around with a victoria's secret bag. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• The PJ's look fine. Comfy, cute, not slutty or weird in any way. Cami's would be fine for sleeping in when it's hot rather than the other long-sleeve shirt options, right? Or would she have to wear them under another PJ shirt? Not sure why the panties are here but they seem fine as far as underwear goes for day-time or sleeping.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 1:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Doesn't shock me, I shop at VS all the time so I knew these were VS, but where you trying to make a point from another post? There are a lot of non sexual options from there.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• This is the kind of stuff I've always worn.
    Vicki's has taken a weird turn for me lately... the "PINK" line seems like it's marketed to 10 year olds.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I don't see a problem.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I can't see them, but they're obviously better than the slutty undies that were posted earlier today. Still, VS is overpriced for my taste.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• " but where you trying to make a point from another post? "
    LOL...I just what post you were talking about! But no I was making a point to my best friend. Her daughter is 15 going on 40. She was adopted when she was 4. She is such a very beautiful girl, her daddy will will have to somehow have to learn he cannot beat up the boys with the butt of his gun or the bat. She is 15, she acts like 15 but has the body that Tyra Banks would love. But she hides it with the baggy clothes. But she like to have cute feminine panties under her "boy clothes". So I was getting opinions from you all, cause I knew you all wouldn't sugar coat it!! She is turning 16 this weekend and her mom gave me the ok to buy her a few things from VS as long as it wasn't over the top. I do not have a teen yet, so thats why I asked. Her dad said VS was slutty. And some stuff is, but not all of it.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2013