Stomach pain with fever

It started yesterday when I woke up at about 5:30am. I ignored it blaming gas for the reason I didn't feel well b/c I had eaten baked beans for supper the night before. Well yesterday afternoon, I started to feel warm, then cold, chills, very sore like I ran a mile and I hadn't hardly did anything on Sunday. Went home, took gas relief medicine and checked my temperature which was 101.4. Today my temp is at 101.7, and I still have the cramps. I also developed a small cold on Sunday so I have that as well. I haven't pooped since Sunday which isn't uncommon for me. So do you think its just gas, I need to poop or something more serious? Dont want to overact, but I have never had this before. Any suggestions? Thanks

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Health

• Btw the pain is above my belly button, but below ribs. I've been trying to burp and pass gas, but it's not helping at all.
    Ambie0526

Comment by Ambie0526 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I would go to the doctor
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2013