Creepy night

So I was awoken in the middle of the night feeling like I was being nudged a couple times. Then I woke again hearing a vibrating sound and it wasn't my phone and then the 3rd time I woke like someone was trying to get my attention. A loud "Psssss Pssss" right in my ear. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well lol

What has been the creepiest night for you?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• First tmn, and now you. Weird. Maybe there is an Answers curse creeping this section.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• You read my mind Quinn. Lost- maybe we pissed someone off in RD? Lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Last night I heard knocking from the inside of a locked closet
    I was afraid to open it
    But these things happen to me all the time though

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Well after watching a whole season of The Walking Dead the other night, those damn zombies kept me up all night. They were at my windows and my door. I was even convinced they turned the dog.... I need a break...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2013

• lol I sure hope I didn't piss any ghost off.
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I thought I heard my son open his bedroom door at like 4am this morning but it was wide open, and had been all night. He was sound asleep. But I can easily chalk it up to delirium because I didn't get to sleep until almost 1am, about 4 hours later than usual lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Ugh.. that gave me the chills! The creepiest night in our old house was when my bed started trembling like someone lifted up a corner of the mattress and was flopping it up & down. When I finally managed to go back to sleep after being so freaked out, I heard a voice calling for mama.. Thought it was my daughter and got up to see what she needed, but she was right by me in bed snoring. I'm glad we don't live there anymore.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Im one of those who totally does not believe in ghosts... but the other night i heard my dh come to bed. It was very late and dark but i was awake. I heard him pull back the sheets, felt the cold air on me as the covers were pulled back, felt the bed move as he settled in, so I began talking to him. About 30 words into my conversation, he walked into the room to get ready for bed! Freaking creeped me out! Yikes....
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2013