So far behind..

on my kids journals..

i didnt think of the idea unti my third pregnancy.
so my third kid journal is up to date

my 1st born i have 3 more yrs to go.. an my second born i have 2 yrs to go.. lol
did all my cleaning yesterday so today im trying to catch up on journals,

any f u doanything similar for ur kids? baby books? journals?
i also have a small keep sake box for ach ofthem. has the outfit they wore home fom the hopital, and a couple newborn things they wore alot. bibs/ binky.. favorie little rattle.. stuff like that

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 1:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2013 in General Parenting

• Oh yeah, my kids are 35, 34, and 25, I have special outfits for each of them that I could bear to part with, things they made for me at school as toddlers, toys galore that I kept, I have a full attic of things that belonged to them as children...................

Answer by older at 1:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I was thrilled when the hospital gave me a pregnancy planner with my daughter. It's full of ultrasound pics and I wrote notes all over each calendar. She's 8mos and I haven't started a scrapbook for her yet. My 7 yr old son has about 4 of them. Nothing since 4yrs old though! I need to get things rolling again with mine too!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 2:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I always say that you can see the novelty of such things the more children you have, my first has 3 photo albums, my second has two and my third has only one LOL!

Answer by older at 2:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• This is the main reason I keep a blog. It came in really handy a few weeks ago when my son had to do a timeline of his life. My memory sucks & we were able to pick out certain things that he wanted to display.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Some friends and I did a baby album with pictures of me during pregnancy, cards and pics from the baby shower I got at church, and newborn photos of my daughter. I've saved some of her preschool crafts. But 'm way behind on doing anything else. I need to find someone who can go through a bunch of digital photos with me, help me print them out, and make another album. Someone who has time for that, even though I'm willing to pay for the help, is really hard to find.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Ugh! I'm horrible w/ that stuff. Baby #1 I kept practically EVERYTHING!! Recently had her go through & pick a few things she wanted (she's almost 15) & told her I was pitching the rest. I've got a small album & some of the baby book filled out for #2..... #'s 3 & 4, had most of their pics on the comp. & a few milestones written on an old calander.... then our comp crashed & we lost most everything.... I was heartbroken, but not much can be done at this point! I feel like crap about not keeping up w/ things, but I guess I just let the chaos of life get in the way..
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• :( I wish I had started something like this
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2013